Whether it’s your growing family, your hectic career, or your vacation plans that are keeping you busy, chances are the last thing you want to do in your free time is pay bills and organize your finances.
Personal Daily Money Managers, like the professionals at Organized Instincts, free you from the minutiae of daily financial tasks and keep you informed of exactly where your finances stand.
Take a look at how we help the three types of clients we hear from most: busy families, traveling professionals, and retired couples and individuals.
The Busy Family
Between growing your career, shuttling the kids to soccer practice, keeping up with laundry, chairing the gala event committee, and making time for family and friends, it’s next to impossible to get it all done.
A personal daily money manager will remove some of the financial stress from you and your spouse when we:
- Review bills and statements for accuracy
- Pay your bills on time
- Ensure your checking account balance remains sufficient
- Look out for suspicious account activity
- Identify and confirm the legitimacy of recurring charges
- Find areas where you can save money or decrease expenses
- Track personal banking and credit accounts using Quicken® personal financial software
- Create a family budget and provide spending
- Monitor teen spending
- Track “leaky” discretionary spending (restaurants, movies, clothing, and alcohol)
- Identify and track tax deductions throughout the year
- Prep tax documents to cut CPA costs
- End the paper piles by digitizing records and statements
The Traveling Professional
Online bill pay has helped some, but it’s hard to keep up with all of your financial details when you have a 6am flight from San Francisco, a 9pm dinner in New York, and a 4am conference call with Tokyo.
Take a nap on your next flight when you hire a personal daily money manager to:
- Pay your bills on time
- Review your cellular data usage and plan to minimize overage charges
- Record personal banking and credit transactions using Quicken® personal financial software
- Maximize deductibility of your travel, meals, and entertainment expenses
- Submit expense reports on time to maximize employer reimbursements
- Evaluate and eliminate unnecessary recurring monthly service fees
- Maximize travel club points and rewards
- Ensure your passport and driver’s license are renewed on time
- Opt out of unwanted solicitations to lower your risk of identity theft and fraud
- Track charitable donations, business expenses, and multiple income sources throughout the year to maximize tax deductions
- Reduce paper clutter by digitizing your personal finances
Retired Couples and Individuals
You’ve paid your dues. Now it’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Your admin handled the details in the past, but now that you are retired and possibly maintaining two addresses, you need to find a new financial partner.
Enjoy your morning coffee on the porch while the professionals at Organized Instincts:
- Review and pay your bills on time
- Deposit your pension, dividend distribution, and retirement income
- Forward tax documents to your alternate address
- Digitize your finances so you can pay bills and access information from anywhere in the world
- Prep tax documents for your accountant
- Ensure timely payment of your charitable commitments
- Review Medicare and supplemental insurance explanation of benefits and provider bills
- Evaluate and eliminate unnecessary recurring monthly fees for services you no longer use
Start spending more time enjoying life and less time paying bills. Organized Instincts serves clients across the United States. Contact us today.